AirTrans is the software developed by Drive The Life Technology Co., Ltd (hereafter referred to as DTL Technology"). AirTrans (“the software” “our”) End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal contract between you (either an individual or a single entity) and DTL Technology, regarding your download, installation, and use of AirTrans software. AirTrans PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. AirTrans PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE EULA, INCLUDING THE TERMS THAT DISCLAIM OR LIMIT THE LIABILITIES OF AIRTRANS AND THE TERMS THAT LIMIT THE RIGHTS OF USERS. BY USING AIRTRANS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SERVICES OR WINTHDRAW FROM SETUP. (MINORS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIEDBY A LEGAL GUARDIAN)
1. AirTrans is protected by the World Intellectual Property Organization Copyright Treaty and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. The ownership and intellectual property rights of AirTrans are owned by the DTL Technology. Users can't copy, modify or edit the content information of AirTrans in any form, including but not limited to text, pictures, images and other information.
3. Users can not make, copy, publish, distribute, and store the following information in the process of using AirTrans service:
a) Objecting to the fundamental principles established by the Constitution;
b) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
c) Harming the honor and interests of the state;
d) Inciting ethnic hatred, discrimination and undermining national unity;
e) Sabotaging the state's religious policy and propagating heretical cults and feudal superstitions;
f) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
g) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting a crime;
h) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon their legitimate rights and interests;
i) Infringing upon the intellectual property rights lawfully enjoyed by others;
j) Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
DTL Technology should establish the information audit system, which should be audited and monitored by designated personnel so as to ensure that the information provided to the public in AirTrans does not contain the above illegal content as far as possible.
4. Users shall not engage in any of the following or similar acts without the authorization of AirTrans:
a) Delete the relevant copyright and company information from AirTrans and other copies;
b) Sell, transfer and lease any part of AirTrans product for commercial purposes;
c) Unauthorized use of AirTrans to develop related derivative products, works, services and so on;
d) Reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation and other operations on the contents of this software;
e) Use this software to publish, diffuse and store content that is detrimental to the legitimate interests of third parties;
f) Using this software to mislead and deceive others to seek improper benefits;
g) Use this software to engage in any other illegal acts of national laws and regulations.
5. Using this software must comply with the relevant laws and policies of the state, and the legal liability arising from the illegal use or violation of this agreement by the user shall be borne by the user himself/herself, shall have nothing to do with DTL Technology. In the case of loss of the DTL Technology that the users caused, DTL Technology shall have the right to claim compensation from users, to stop providing services to them immediately, to keep relevant user records and to cooperate with judicial investigation.
6. AirTrans is a 100% free utility. Users can download, copy and distribute it on a legal and non-commercial basis. If commercial sales, reproduction and distribution are required, license and permissions from DTL Technology must be granted first.
7. Shenzhen Drive The Life Technology Co., Ltd provide product support and technical guidance for AirTrans.
8. Users can obtain the software directly from our official website or from a third party on condition that it is authorized by DTL Technology. For any downloads from unauthorized sites and media, DTL Technology does not guarantee whether the software is infected with viruses, camouflaged Trojan horse programs and hacker software or not, which could lead to unpredictable risks. Drive technology does not assume any legal liability arising from those unauthorized sites and media.
9. All other rights not expressly authorized by this Agreement shall remain with DTL Technology, and the written consent from DTL Technology for such other rights shall be required.
10. Protection of users’ personal information
a) Protect user's personal information is a basic principle of DTL Technology. User's personal information are collected according to legal, proper and necessary principles. DTL Technology granted to protect the personal information of users and will never disclose users’ data to any third party.
b) In order to avoid unauthorized access, use or disclosure of the relevant information, professional encryption storage and transmission methods, DTL Technology will use various security technologies and procedures to establish a sound management system to ensure the security of personal information.
c) Users may need to provide some necessary information in the process of registering their accounts or using services provided by DTL Technology. For example: user’s computer IP address. If the national laws, regulations or policies have special provisions, user should provide identity information. The user hereby agrees to allow DTL Technology to collect relevant information based on the above purpose and other provisions of this Agreement. If the information not provided or provided by the user is incomplete, the software service may be restricted during usage.
d) In general, users can browse and modify their submitted information at any time. But for security and identification consideration, user may not be able to modify the initial registration information and other authentication information provided at the time of registration.
e) The software does not contain any malicious code which may destroy user computer data and obtaining user privacy information, and does not contain any functional codes for tracing and revealing user privacy.
f) DTL Technology will not disclose user personal information to any company, organization or individual without the consent of the user, except in the following cases:
Subject to the provisions of this or other relevant agreements, rules;
Requested by administrative, judicial and other government departments;
The user agrees DTL Technology to provide or be required to provide the services requested by the user;
Necessary and reasonable action to prevent serious violations or suspected criminal acts;
Transfer for the purpose of completing a merger, division, acquisition or transfer of assets;
Other provisions that may be made available in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations.
g) Although DTL Technology has made great efforts to protect users' information, it is still not guaranteed under the existing security technology measures. If the user's information is leaked or stolen due to force majeure or non DTL Technology resulted factors, DTL Technology will be exempt from liability.
11. In order to further improve the quality of the software and better help users to use the latest software version, so users’ installation, deletion and use of the process action will be reported to the DTL Technology. To detecting updates of the software timely, the software would like to access the system and software information according to the user's wishes and send it to our data center for optimization and upgrading the software.
12. If the user wishes to abandon the application for any reason after installing the software, the software may be removed from the control panel. All consequences arising from the deletion shall be borne by the user.
13. The upgrade of the function module of the software is either in the form of prompt or automatic upgrade & non-upgrade according to the user's setting. The user can choose whether to upgrade or not when the upgrade prompt appears, if the user does not need to upgrade, choose not to upgrade and set up never upgrade in the settings. While for better match the service center's optimized upgrade service, it is recommended to select upgrade function, otherwise you may not be able to enjoy the follow-up service.
14. Given the diversity and complexity of the software and hardware environments of users’ computers, the functions provided by AirTrans do not guarantee the normal execution or the desired result under any circumstances. The user assumes the risk of using this software product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, DTL Technology shall not, in any case be, liable for special, accidental, direct or indirect losses of using AirTrans, even if the possibility of such damage has been previously informed. DTL Technology does not bear any responsibility due to accidents, improper operation or misuse caused by failure or even damage of using AirTrans.
15. The software has been strictly tested, but it is not guaranteed to be fully compatible with all software and hardware systems. Users can email us the detailed problems to firstname.lastname@example.org for tech support. DTL Technology is irresponsible for any damage that is caused by misusing the software or conflict with other software installed by the user. Such damage may result from conflict with other software installed by the user or from damage caused by inability to use the software, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect personal damage and loss of commercial profits, interruption of trade, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss (whatever the circumstances).
16. Because the software can be downloaded and disseminated through many channels, such as network, optical disk, mobile device, etc. For this software product downloaded from unauthorized sites and media, DTL Technology does not guarantee whether the software is infected with viruses, camouflaged Trojan horse programs and hacker software or not, which could lead to unpredictable risks. Drive technology does not assume any legal liability arising from those unauthorized sites and media.
17. The software usage involves Internet services that may be affected by the instability of various links, the presence of force majeure, computer viruses, hacker attacks, system instability, user location, accidental shutdown and any other network communication disruption or failure, which may fail to meet users’ requirements. Users should understand and bear the above risks, DTL Technology does not bear any responsibility.
18. You understand and accept that advertising may be included within the software, and agrees to display advertisements provided by the DTL Technology and third party partners in the use of web services. DTL Technology may provide the user with the option to turn off advertisements, but at no time shall the user be shielded in a manner that is not expressly agreed in this agreement or any other blocking or filtering advertisements without DTL Technology’s written consent. We fulfill our obligations to advertisers in accordance with the law. Users should judge the authenticity of ad information and be responsible for their own judgment. Except for the clear provisions of the law, DTL Technology is not liable for the loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of the transaction based on the ad information or the content provided by the aforementioned advertiser, and is not liable for the ads that appear in the DTL Technology service. The user shall be careful to judge its authenticity and reliability, except as specified by law, the user shall be responsible for the transaction according to the adv information.
19. Breach of contract
a) If the we found or receive reports or complaints of others in violation of the user agreement, we have the right at any time without notice to delete the relevant content, and as the behavior of circumstances to take warning limit, suspend update, close the account and other measures, keep the record and report to the relevant departments.
b) DTL Technology has the right to punish violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement and take appropriate legal action against any user who violates the laws and regulations. And according to the laws and regulations to keep the relevant information to the relevant departments, the user should bear all the legal responsibility arising from this.
c) The user shall be liable independently for any claim or loss claimed by a third party as a result of the user's violation of the provisions of this Agreement or related terms of service. If DTL Technology suffers losses due to those factors, the user shall also compensate.
20. User shall be deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. DTL Technology has the right to amend the terms of this Agreement if necessary. Users may refer to the terms of this Agreement in the latest version of the software. The terms of this Agreement are subject to change. If the user continues to use the software, the user will be deemed to have accepted the modified protocol. If the user does not accept the modified agreement, the user should stop using the software.
We survive by developing excellent software for our customers. All our products are legally copyrighted, so please don't steal or copy them. You can only use AirTrans to transfer and share healthy content that doesn’t violate laws or regulations. AirTrans is only a file transfer and share tool. You may not use AirTrans for any illegal or immoral purposes. You are solely responsible for your own behavior. Any disputes, litigations or other actions triggered by your improper use of AirTrans shall be totally undertaken by yourself. You may not use AirTrans for any other purposes without our explicit written consent, including but not limited to launching it in an emulated environment, using it as a research tool, using it to develop or support another product, utilizing the content derived from AirTrans to verify a set of known results or to scan, actualize, or support any other services. Your account is for your own use only: you may not sell, transfer, or allow any other person to access your account.
You may not provide false, misleading or inaccurate information or imply a relationship with a company or organization that you are not associated with. Your account is for your own use only and your login details must not be shared with anyone else. You own your user data: AirTrans allows you to submit, store, host, share, or publish content (collectively “User Data”). You have full ownership of the User Data transmitted to AirTrans. When you submit User Data to AirTrans, you agree to grant it a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, sublicense or distribute your User Data on behalf of you through the AirTrans Service.
User Data Collection
We may collect the following information when you use our service:
Log InformationWhen you use our services, the system may automatically collect the technical information, including: Device or software information, e.g. your mobile device, web browser, or the configuration information provided by other programs you use to access our services, your IP address, the version number and the device identification code used by your mobile device and the mobile apps and other software you have used recently.
User DataYou own your User Data. You only grant us limited permission to process your data and provide services to you without violating the rights conferred upon you by copyright law. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Data and the consequences of storing or transmitting them. We shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from User Data. We do not endorse and have no control over the content of your User Data. We reserve the right to prevent you from submitting, restricting or removing User Data for any reason at any time without prior notice, but we have no obligation to monitor your User Data.
Feedback You ProvideIf you submit any comments, ideas, or feedback, you agree that we are free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you. If we apply these feedbacks to improve, perfect or develop new products or services, all the intellectual properties belong to AirTrans. By accepting your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas or feedback previously known to us, or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
1. User shall be deemed to have read and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. DTL Technology has the right to amend the terms of this Agreement if necessary. Users may refer to the terms of this Agreement in the latest version of the software. The terms of this Agreement are subject to change. If the user continues to use the software, the user will be deemed to have accepted the modified protocol. If the user does not accept the modified agreement, the user should stop using the software.
2. DTL Technology shall have the power to interpret and amend this Agreement to the extent permitted by law.